I apologize ahead of time, I made this a long time ago and don’t have pictures of me actually doing it, but it’s pretty simple and you can also look here for a reference :)
So for this project you’ll need:
- 2-3 plates of your choice (I used 3 plastic patterned plates from Target)
- E-600 glue
- Short Candlesticks (get them at the dollar store!)
That E-600 glue is STRONG, so make sure when you’re done using it you wipe off the excess glue from the tip before you screw the lid back on. Otherwise you’ll be like me and glue the lid to and now it’s stuck there forever.
- Glue the top and bottom of the candlestick and attach it to your plates.
- Turn upside down and place a heavy book on top to weight it down.
- Let it sit overnight before using it.
And you’re done! Easy, cheap, and looks like it came out of an Urban Outfitters store almost :)